Thank you for taking part in ECIconnects! ECIconnects offers members a unique opportunity to network with fellow ECI members, benefit from their experience, participate in ongoing conversations, and exchange resources. To ensure the best possible experience for all ECI members, please respect the rules and guidelines for participation.
The “Golden” Rules
- All participation in ECIconnects must reflect the association’s values: integrity, confidentiality, collegiality, and cooperation.
- Participants may not disparage others within ECIconnects or any ECI-sponsored environment. Online discussions are intended to stimulate networking and learning, not to harm others.
- Participants may not post commercial messages or any communication that gives the appearance of soliciting business. This includes promoting, marketing, or selling products, services, or the providers of either.
- Participants are accountable for reading, understanding, and honoring ECI’s Antitrust Guidelines. While access to ECIconnects is restricted to members, and all communications are protected by ECI’s standards of confidentiality, ECI cannot promise that content will never be requested by enforcement authorities.
- All materials added to ECIconnects are subject to copyright protection laws. On submitting content to the online resource center, participants will be asked to confirm their knowledge of their right to contribute the content to the library.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited.
- To promote a trusting, collegial environment, most features of ECIconnects (including the library) are provided for the sole use of the ECI member community. Sharing of materials with non-members without the prior authorization of ECI is not allowed.
- Members agree to not use ECIconnects in any way that may violate ECI Membership Guidelines.